SEO & NET MARKETING
What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
Search engine optimization or SEO is the practice of optimizing website and making your web pages abide by search engine guidelines. This is done by improving internal and external elements of a website to increase the search engine rankings and hence traffic inflow.
With the open competition between online businesses increasing exponentially on a year to year basis there emerged a dire need for a technically advanced, flexible, and effective system for efficiently optimizing corporate websites for the major search engines, Coupled with ever more fickle internet buyers and sellers.
A team of search engine promotion experts, lead by the ambitious imedia, the system has evolved into the most cost effective and competent way to obtain high ranking positions within the major search engines.
We follow these below point in consideration.
- Ethical process and white hat technique only
- Agency Client Oriented Approach in our process
- Sign-up the NDAs (Non-Disclosure Agreement)
- White label for client re-selling and re branding
- Facility to provide effective Online Project Management Tracking tools
- Frequent reporting with all required format and information
- Timely and smooth communication etc
- Competitor's web site Analysis Pre Optimization Search Engine Ranking Report
- Implementation of Tags and Codes for Search Engine Optimization Title Tag
- Optimization Description Optimization Keywords Optimization Web Site Structure
- Optimization Site Map for Link Optimization Google Analytics Body Text and
- Content Optimization Google Site Map - Development and Hosting Yahoo Site Map
- Development and Hosting ROR site map and hosting Search Engine Submission Web
- Optimization through Directory Submission Product Specific Directory Submission
- Country Specific Directory Submission Trade Lead posting Google Local
- Submission Google base Submission